Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Well, it is officially Thanksgiving. My younger brother and his family will be celebrating this holiday with my older brother and I. I have a turkey that we will be deep frying. Will will also have smoked turkey breast, yams, potatoes, gravy, green beans, olives, rolls, pies, and red velvet cake for my nephew's, sister in law, and my birthday.
I wish that I could have all my children and grandchildren with me. I pray that some day I will have that as a blessing for me. It would mean so much to me, but at this time I am thankful for my family that I will have celebrating with me later today. I may not have a lot but I do have to thank the Lord for what I do have. I am thankful that my older brother has taken me in and allowed me to live in his house so I wouldn't be homeless. I am thankful that I have found out what my physical issue is and that there is a short term solution until I am able to finally fix it. I am thankful that I have a little money to help out. I am thankful for my friends that have shown me so much kindness. I am thankful for my oldest son that he is back with Teen Challenge and depending on the Lord to help him with his addiction, I am thankful for my daughter and her family that they welcome me and want me to visit with them. I am thankful that my granddaughters love to have me visit with them and that they miss me when I leave to go home, I am thankful for my youngest son and that he has been blessed with a job in a position that he has wanted for a long time. I am thankful that the Lord will someday bless me with being with my grandson Lucas. I am thankful most of all that my Father in Heaven loved me so much that He sent His Son to give me the gift of salvation.
That is what Thanksgiving is all about. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

No comments:

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.