Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Homeward Bound to recover

The first night I was up visiting my daughter and family, I was having a great time playing with my oldest granddaughter. First time I was able to get down on the ground and play. Then I had a little acid reflux so I thought that I would quickly get something for my stomach to stop it. I explained it to my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter. She understood and was going to go with me downstairs. Out of no where I tripped and fell. I twisted my left ankle and heard a crack sound. I was so afraid that I would fall on top of my granddaughter that I grabbed at anything to keep me from falling on her and possibly hurting her more than what I now was experiencing. I couldn't even walk that first night. It swelled up so much that I couldn't put on a shoe. It really caused a problem with playing with my granddaughters. Can you believe that something this weird would happen?

No comments:

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.