Monday, August 23, 2010

I was planning on visiting my granddaughters in September but due to physical complications I am not going to be able to visit with them at that time. I could go but I would not be able to play with the girls and be able to let mama and daddy have a night out since I cannot pick up much of anything. Only about 1 lb is my limit. I had so much that I wanted to do with them and be able to get to know them better since I live so far away.

One thing I know is that my oldest granddaughter has a very good memory so I was devising a plan so that she would accept the fact that Penguin would not be able to come up with me. She would wonder why he did not come with me so I planned that I was going to have a "I'm sorry" gift. Now that she is into My Little Ponies as well as Strawberry Shortcake, I was going to get a couple ponies as the gift with a card saying that he would be sure that he was on the next trip up to visit. Veronica is almost 4 and nothing gets passed her now. My youngest granddaughter, Cadence, is young enough that she would probably not remember that I said that Penguin would be making the trip.

I am truly disappointed that I will not be able to make this trip but in my present physical condition I would not be a good visitor. With all the stairs in their house I would be in a lot of pain. Hopefully the issue with my back and my left leg will get taken care of soon. I may be looking at possible surgery. I would love to avoid that, but if that is what it takes then I will do it.

No comments:

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.