Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What does the future hold??

What does my future hold for me? Very good question. So in order to try to answer that question I have to realize that I only have control of my future and present to a degree. I know that I have to depend on the Lord to guide me in the right direction and decisions. I feel that I have the right to ask the Lord for a good life. I believe that I have the right to ask the Lord to guide me in my life's walk. It may sound that I am being selfish and uncaring for others but I'm truly not. The Lord says that we can come to Him and that He wants to pour out blessings upon us. All I am saying is that I am asking for blessings. I ask that my future be blessed and that He will show me the right direction to go. I have hopes and dreams and I have things that I want in my life.I want to be not only a blessing to my Lord and Savior, but a blessing to my family and friends. I want my grandchildren to get excited when Nana is coming to visit. I want to have my grandson back in my life. I want to have a place that I can call my home be it an apartment or house. I want my health back. I want to get my certification as a Sign Language Interpreter. I want to make a good living even though I am starting so late in life.I want my oldest son, through Jesus Christ to beat the demons down that want him to remain in a drug controlled life. I want my daughter to know that she is loved and that she can do anything she puts her mind to. I want my youngest son to know that I love him and that he finds the place where God wants him to be. I want to know my Lord better. I ask God to pour these blessings into my life. They are true and straight from my spirit.

No comments:

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.