Wednesday, September 26, 2007

God is Gracious

One of the most beautiful moments in a mother's life is to see their children grow up and get married.
God is gracious and found a wonderful young lady for my son to be his wife. He wanted to get married and have children but he did not know anyone but the Lord did and brought this lovely couple together, just as he did for my daughter in 2002. I don't know why but I still get amazed at the hand of the Lord and how He loves us so much.
" Father God, you are so gracious. You are awesome and worthy of our praise and adoration. You are our creator. You knew us before we were formed. Your love gave us the sacrifice of your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. How much more do you have to do to show us that you love us unconditionally? You are my Father, my Savior, my protector, my provider, my friend, you are my everything. Father, as you have told us that we can ask for the desires of our hearts and that you will give them to us according to your perfect will. So, Father God, I ask now that you bless my son and his wife with wisdom, strength, love for each other and to be a couple after your own heart. I ask that you will bring to them financial security, that not only their needs be met but that they have monies to have the ability to do things that they would like to do. Father, I ask now that you would bless them with a house of their own, one that would be big enough for them and their future children. I pray now for the time that they decide to bring children into this world. That they will train them up in the way they are to go and that when they are old they will not depart from it. Bless them as parents when the time comes with healthy children. Free from any deformities. Full of life, zest, and love. Father, I thank you that you love them so much. I thank you for answering my prayers for all of my children. I ask this all in the powerful and wonderful name of Jesus."

1 comment:

life is a highway said...

With great sadness I have to announce that my son is now divorced.

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.