Monday, July 28, 2008

The count down

Down to the last minute...ugh! I hate having to be pushed to the wall when trying to get anything done and I am there again...some how I have to figure out how to get out of this horrible habit. I believe that this time it was not all under my control. I am leaving or shall I say I have scheduled my departure for 2 am on the 30th and tomorrow is the 29th. Well, my car is not quite ready for the trip and I need to have it so that I can get everything packed in it for my move to AZ. I still have things to sort through but I do not know if the things I have boxed up will all fit in my car. You see, I can only take things with me that will fit in my car. Let me set the stage for you. I have a 92 Honda Accord 2 door. If you have any interest in knowing what it looks like you can google it and find that it does create a packing challenge. I have had to sell almost everything I had in order to move. It is a little scary to know that I will not have much once I get there but in a odd way it will be sort of exciting. It is an adventure, nothing like Indiana Jones adventure but none the less an adventure for me. I originally moved from Yuma, AZ Nov. 98 and now I am going back...oh, not to Yuma, to Mesa but it is still in AZ and it is still hot. I have been in Oregon for the past 10 years. I have become accustom to the weather here...there will be a lot of adapting...it may take a few years, so hopefully I will win the lottery and I can move back to Oregon. HA HA!

No comments:

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.