Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New place I can call home

A lot has happened since my last post. I moved into my own place as of Nov 1st. It is a one bedroom apartment that is only about 10 minutes from work. Now that is drive time not walk time. It would be a long walk. Believe me I was looking for a place within walking distance but they carried a hefty price tag and I was not willing to use one paycheck for rent. Well, this new place of mine as I said prior is a one bedroom but the monthly price comes with all the utilities included which will be great during the summer. I can leave the A/C on all day so when I get home it will be nice and cool. There is a 2 pools and 2 laundry rooms. It is not the Hilton but it is a place I can rest my head and call home. I am still sticker shocked by the prices of apartments here versus Oregon but that is the way that it goes. I am slowly putting it all together. I now only need a sofa and a bed. Oh, and some kitchen things. I have received some nice things from family and friends so now all I really need is the sofa. I am just waiting to get this all together then I am going to have a house warming party. It will be fun.

No comments:

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.