Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tays turning 3.

November 14th, 2011 will be my sweet Tays 3rd birthday. This will be my first year celebrating her birthday with the family. She is extremely excited and if she had her way everyone in the world would be there to help in her celebration. I am not sure how long the list is according to her mama. Advantage goes to parents on this one because a 3 year old cannot debate the issue in her favor.
I will be taking the train up there, which reminds me that I better get my tickets secured. It is a long trip but it is restful and at my age I will need to rest up for all the action and excitement. I am pretty sure that Veronica, my oldest granddaughter will want to fill the role of waking Nana up each morning. Tay may want to do it too so hopefully it won't cause any tears. They both can do it. Now back to the train ride. The rest is because the girls get up much earlier than I usually do, by at least 2 to 3 hours. I am not an morning person and I am proud to annouce that. There is no shame in my game, besides, I am closing on my senior years so it is better to need more rest than to have to wear depends and I will take the sleep over peeing my pants any day.
I have a couple things for Tays that I am sure that she will love but I have one more thing to get. I want to find a pretty dress for her or more leggings. We shall see.

No comments:

What does my birth month mean?

Your Birth Month is November
Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years. You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian. Your soul reflects: Compassion, friendship, and secret love Your gemstone: Citrine Your flower: Chrysanthemum Your colors: Dark blue, red, and yellow

Yes this is me

You Are 80% Republican
You have a good deal of elephant running through your blood, and you're proud to be conservative. You don't fit every Republican stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Republican party.